Precision: for many sectors, including aerospace, automotive and defense, it is non-negotiable. Operating uncalibrated equipment poses an unparalleled risk, threatening substantial losses to your organization’s assets, as well as legal and financial repercussions. That’s why measurement and calibration plays a critical role in these industries, which demand a trusted partner for their calibration services.
Calibration Standards and Processes
With more than 20 years of experience as a full-service calibration and inspection laboratory, we’ve developed a strict set of measurement and calibration processes to match the standards of today. As a result, our trained and tested technicians adhere to ANSI, ASME, ASTM and NAVAIR procedures, which are recognized and respected across the U.S.
MicronPA is also accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation. In addition, we’re ISO/IEC 17025:2005(E) and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 accredited.
Our accreditations, as well as our commitment to standardized calibration processes, ensure our instrument calibrations produce repeatable and reliable results you can trust.
Due to the critical role of measurement and calibration, we offer several gage calibration services to meet your immediate and long-term needs:
- On-Site Calibration: The advantage of on-site instrument calibration is significant. Instead of risking damage to your equipment during shipping, our on-site calibration services provide your facility the convenience of continuing operations and minimizing expenses. Plus, you’re welcome to watch our technicians complete the calibration process — note, however, that some hardware may require off-site calibration.
- Mechanical Calibration: Our mechanical calibration services are comprehensive. When your equipment arrives, we calibrate, adjust and perform any ordinary or customary repairs. As a part of our commitment to industry-leading standards, as well as our ISO/IEC and ANSI/NCSL accreditation, we provide each item with a detailed calibration label. We also provide you with a long-form calibration certification for your records.
- Electrical Calibration Our qualified team can complete instrument calibration for data loggers, watt meters, oscilloscopes, thermometers and more. As with our mechanical calibration, you’ll receive a certificate and can take advantage of our online web certificate service.
Advantages of MicronPA Calibration Services
At MicronPA, our drive pushes us to offer more than accurate and reliable calibration services. We also enhance them with the following features:
- Turnaround: Time is of the essence, which is why we provide a rapid turnaround time of five business days. Plus, rush delivery is free.
- Service:MicronPA is a family-owned and operated business, which is why we’re passionate about offering service that’s professional, yet personal.
- Price: Cost is a priority for any company, which is why we maintain a fair pricing model, as well as provide free quotes.
- Expertise:Lifelong learning is a core value of ours, which is why we support the ongoing training of our team.
Request a Calibration Service Quote
With decades of experience and a commitment to matching industry-best standards for instrument calibration, MicronPA’s become a company that businesses throughout the area trust in the critical role of measurement and calibration. Whether you’re a part of the aerospace, pharmaceutical, automotive or another industry that demands unparalleled precision, MicronPA can meet your needs.
Contact us today for a quote to learn more about our calibration services.