Count on MicronPA for accredited calibration services on FLUKE multimeters. We specialize in on-site and off-site calibration for a wide range of equipment brands, including FLUKE’s multimeter models. Thanks to our robust capabilities, you can receive your FLUKE calibration certificate within a five-day turnaround time.
When you need calibration services in South Central Pennsylvania, Virginia Beach, Virginia, the state of Maryland or Washington, DC, choose MicronPA.
FLUKE Calibration Services From MicronPA
At MicronPA, we work with handheld, portable and bench multimeters from FLUKE. Our experts can perform calibrations on FLUKE multimeters such as:
- Bench electrical repair meters such as the FLUKE 8845A or 8846A Series
- Handheld true RMS meters such as the FLUKE 87, FLUKE 179 and FLUKE 233
- Industrial process multimeters, including the FLUKE 787 and 789
- Graphical multimeters such as the FLUKE 287 and 289
We welcome you to ask about any other FLUKE equipment model that needs calibration. Our on-staff experts and outsourced partners can calibrate numerous types of devices under ISO and ANSI standards.
MicronPA’s Accredited FLUKE Calibration
Our team has ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 accreditation through the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). We calibrate FLUKE equipment to ISO 17025 standards. When you receive ISO 17025 accredited calibrations, you get results recognized in every country. Our ISO 17025 accredited calibration certificates include:
- Uncertainty with A2LA Logo
- Your company name and address
- Calibration date and due date for future calibration
- Instrument description and specifications
- Name of the accredited laboratory and technician
- Calibration results with as-found and as-left data at no extra cost
- Official Pass/Fail/Adjusted calibration status
- Comprehensive contact information
Our ISO 17025 accredited electronic calibration services include some of the most extensive calibrations available for FLUKE equipment.
Reasons to Choose MicronPA for FLUKE Meter Calibration
Businesses and organizations rely on MicronPA for electronic equipment calibrations because of our excellence in:
- Cost transparency: We believe our customers should know the exact price of their calibrations. Since we value full transparency in pricing, we provide the full cost of calibrations upfront. In addition to the service’s base price, our prices include the cost of certifications and adjustments.
- Customer service: As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of customer relationships. Our team focuses on engaging and frequent communication to ensure your satisfaction with our results. We also provide fast responses to customer service requests and quotes.
- Lead time: Many of our customers need calibrations within a week, and we aim to meet those needs. We have an average turnaround time of five days to help you do your job within your company’s time restraints. You may also ask about our rush order and express shipping options for even faster service.
With more than 30 years of engineering skills to support customer requests, we can calibrate your FLUKE multimeter with exceptional results.
Contact Us for FLUKE Multimeter Calibration in PA, MD, VA and DC
With our full-service lab in York, PA and mobile lab in Virginia Beach, VA, we can provide prompt service to customers in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Learn more about our capabilities and services by requesting a quote today.