For more than 20 years, MicronPA has been a partner to the medical and healthcare industries. We work with care providers, manufacturers and testing labs to ensure equipment is properly calibrated to the demanding specifications required by today’s professionals.
We provide both laboratory and on-site testing as well as a range of consulting and inspection services. We are accredited by A2LA and specialize in helping our medical industry clients meet their specific regulatory and reporting requirements. For more information about our services, keep reading or contact our lab directly.
Our Medical Device Dimensional Validation & Testing Capabilities
- With over 30 years of engineering skills available to support customer requests, we offer First Article Inspection for dimensional quality during all phases of product and process requirements.
- Applied Statistical Data Analysis for projects which warrant such procedures.
- DOE methods applied for investigative purposes as required for support.
- Statistical Monte-Carlo Simulation of limited customer variable databases.
- Qualification and validation of customer assets and equipment.
- Plastic and metal part design and fabrication.
- Life Reliability Studies for customer assets and equipment.
- Repeatability and Reliability (R&R) Studies
- Abrasion, Torque and Force Testing
Our clients include medical device manufacturers, hospitals and clinics, universities and research facilities, corporate testing and development labs, pharmaceutical companies, and other organizations. Based in York, PA, we are within a few hours’ drive of many major Mid-Atlantic cities. As a result, we can provide fast on-site service that works around your schedule. If it isn’t possible for our mobile facility to calibrate your equipment, we can arrange safe shipment to our lab and complete the work within five days. Our second location in Virginia Beach may also offer a more convenient location for your inspection and calibration needs.
Our clients include J & J, BD, and Dentsply Sirona- a prominent manufacturer of dental equipment and related products. Whatever the specifics of your organization, we’ll help you put together a calibration schedule that keeps your sensitive gauges and other instruments working their best at all times.
How We Help
Our investment in sophisticated equipment and training for our staff allows us to provide several different medical equipment calibration and testing services. Count on us for:
- Mechanical gage calibration
- Electrical gage calibrations
- Dimensional validation and testing for medical devices. Our team can provide first article inspections, capability studies, and gage repeatability & reproducibility studies. Our capabilities include 2D and 3D, contact and non-contact dimensional inspections and scanning for product certification and verification.
We are an A2LA-accredited facility that holds up-to-date ISO/IEC 17025:2005(E) and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1:1994 certifications. We perform all calibrations and inspections in accordance with ANSI, ASME, ASTM and NAVAIR protocol. Many of our staff have a background in the medical industry; as a result, we can provide dedicated service that reflects the realities of your field.
Working with MicronPA will save you time and money while ensuring your instruments are properly calibrated and your products are compliant with the applicable standards. We are a leading medical equipment calibration company for Central PA healthcare providers as well as manufacturers and labs throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Count on our team for fast, professional service, excellent value and a commitment to technical excellence.
Request on-site service by contacting our lab directly. One of our representatives would be happy to answer all your questions and provide a detailed quote based on your needs. Call or email to get started today.