Micron Inspection & Calibration Services (MicronPA) was established in 1997. It is a small and privately-owned business headquartered in York, PA with a branch location in Virginia Beach, VA. With the support of our customers and hard work of our dedicated and well-trained staff, we have earned a solid reputation in the industry for high accuracy, quick turnaround times, competitive prices, and personalized customer service.
Recognized as one of the most accurate and professional calibration companies, MicronPA serves clients in various industries, including but not limited to:
• Electronics and Communications
• Medical device
Our on-site and Mobile Calibration is designed to service customers located in the following states:
Continuous Improvement & Accreditations
We strongly believe in continuous improvement. This is evident from our ever-expanding scope of accreditation to the following national and international standards.
• NIST TRACEABLE
• ISO/IEC 17025:2005
• ANSI/NCSL Z540-1:1994
• ANSI/NCSL Z540.3:2006
Manual, repetitive, and complex calibrations are prone to error. They are inefficient and more likely to be inaccurate. MicronPA has overcome such potential issues and improved by employing world-class automation software and equipment such as:
• MET/CAL for Electrical and RF/Microwave calibration
• COMPASS for Pressure and Temperature calibration
• P&W 1000 A for measuring lengths up to 120” automatically
• P&W 1000 A for measuring XXX Cylindrical Rings from 0.025” to 40” automatically
MicronPA offers a full range of gage calibration services (Please call for full-list of capabilities):
• Dimensional Calibration – Calipers, Micrometers, Indicators, Height Gages, Bore Gages, etc.
• Dimensional Testing – First Article Inspection, Gage R & R, PPAP, Capability Study, etc.
• Mechanical Calibration – Accelerometers, Scales, Pressure, Temperature, Torque, Force, etc.
• Electrical DC/Low Frequency – Multimeters, Clamp-On, O-Scopes, Meggers, etc.
• Electrical RF/Microwave – Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Attenuators, etc.
• Thermodynamic Calibration – Thermometers, Thermocouples, Ovens, PRTs, RTDs, etc.
• Time/Frequency Calibration – Times, Stop Watches, Frequency Counters, etc.
• Special Services – 3-D Laser Scanning, Reverse Engineering, Jigs and Fixtures, CMM Calibration, etc.
For your convenience, we also provide the following value-added services:
• On-site (Inside your facility or in-place where process is performed)
• Mobile lab (Temperature Controlled and fully equipped)
• Pick-up and delivery
• On-line Certificates
• Gage Sales
• Gage Repair
• Calibration Training
Advantages of On-Site Calibration
• Saves you time and money required for gathering, packing and shipping gages
• Prevents possible shipping/handling related damage
• Equivalent to same day service at regular price
• Eliminates shipping related delays to and from your calibration source
• Production is never shut down on account of not having a gage present in the facility
• It takes place right in front of you, so there is never a question as to how it is done
No two operations are the same, and calibration isn’t something that should be thought of as a ‘one-size-fits-all’ project. We offer customized service based on your unique needs and will work with you to determine the best approach for your business. Keep reading to learn more or get in touch directly for assistance.
Mechanical Calibration Services
We perform all mechanical calibrations in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005(E), ANSI/NCSL Z540-1:1994 and NIST traceability standards. As part of the process, our technician will make minor repairs and adjustments as necessary to bring your equipment into spec. Upon completion, every item is provided a calibration label identifying the equipment number, date of calibration, due date of next calibration, identity of our calibration laboratory and person who performed the calibration. You’ll also receive a long-form certificate documenting and validating all work. We also offer online reporting and storage of all calibration records, keeping your paperwork and administrative requirements to a minimum.
Our technicians are fully qualified to not only calibrate, but also adjust most of your mechanical gages by all major manufacturers. There is never an extra fee for normal or customary adjustment or repair. All calibrations are performed to documented, validated and A2LA approved calibration procedures.
- Angle Blocks
- Angle Plate
- Bore Gages
- Chart Recorders
- Coating Thickness Gages
- Crimping Tools
- Cylindrical Plugs
- Cylindrical Rings
- Floor Scales
- Force Gages
- Gage Blocks
- Gram Scales
- Groove Gages
- Hardness Testers
- Height Gages
- Height Masters
- Inside Micrometers
- Length Standards
- Optical Comparators
- Pin Gage Sets
- Plain Ring Gages
- Plain Plug Gages
- Precision Levels
- Precision Scales
- Pressure Gages
- Radius Gages
- Steel Rules
- Stop Watches
- Straight Edges
- Surface Plates
- Surface Roughness
- Tape Measures
- Tapered Plugs
- Thread Pitch Standards
- Thread Pitch Micrometers
- Thread Plugs
- Thread Rings
- Thread Set Plugs
- Thread Wires
- Toolmakers’ Microscopes
- Torque Screwdrivers
- Torque Testers
- Torque Watches
- Torque Wrenches
- Vacuum Gages
- Vision Systems
Electrical Calibration Services
Electrical instruments we can calibrate include data loggers, thermometers, and thermocouples, oscilloscopes, multimeters and more. We complete most calibrations on-site, while you wait, to minimize disruption to your operation and reduce the risk of damage to delicate instruments during transport.
Our Fluke 5520A/SC600, with 50-turn current coil clamp meter calibrator accessory, and the Wavetek 1281, 8 ½ -digit, Selfcal Digital Multimeter, can handle virtually all of your electronics calibration needs.
Most Popular Electrical Gages Include:
• Power Meters
• Process Calibrators
• Data Loggers
• Current Clamps and Clamp Meters
• Panel Meters
• Graphical Multimeters
• Power Harmonics Analyzers
• Watt Meters
• Strip and Chart Recorders
At MicronPA, we know that sensitive electronic lab equipment requires regular calibration to stay accurate and reliable. Well-maintained and calibrated equipment can be the difference between running a successful operation and falling behind the competition.
Scale Calibration Services
Regular scale calibrations are required to ensure consistent performance and accuracy. Failing to perform routine calibrations can open your organization to potential liability and regulatory compliance issues.
MicronPA is a fully accredited scale calibration company. We work closely with clients in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and throughout the Mid-Atlantic region, offering both on-site and remote service.
Contact MicronPA for Service Today
Find out for yourself why we’re the best gage calibration company serving Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and beyond. Get in touch to request service at your convenience or learn more about who we are and what we can do for you.