At MicronPA, we complete calibrations for torque transducers and wrenches under industry-leading standards. Our fast turnaround times and dedicated customer service give you the results you need to perform your job. We have the expertise, partnerships and equipment to calibrate a wide range of leading torque equipment models. Rely on our team for torque wrench and transducer calibration that exceeds your expectations.
We provide torque calibration services in South Central PA, Virginia Beach, VA, Washington, DC and the state of Maryland.
Torque Calibration Services Available From MicronPA
Allow us to calibrate your torque equipment to ensure the proper tension in your project operations. Our measurement ranges for torque equipment include:
- Torque transducers: 25-inch ounces to 2000 feet pounds
- Torque: 5-inch ounces to 2000 feet pounds
We can calibrate torque devices in many popular makes and models to provide as many customers as possible with precise results. Our team works with click, digital, hydraulic and electromechanical torque wrenches. Discover if we can calibrate your make and model by contacting our team online. One of our representatives will explain our capabilities to you.
Our Accredited Torque Wrench and Transducer Calibration
Our company has accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 through A2LA (The American Association for Laboratory Accreditation). When you request an ISO 17025 calibration from our staff, you receive results recognized across the world. All of our accredited calibration certificates feature the following details:
- Official Pass/Fail/Adjusted calibration status
- Name of the accredited technician and laboratory
- Comprehensive MicronPA contact information
- Your company name and address
- Uncertainty with A2LA Logo
- Calibration date and due date for next calibration
- Instrument specifications and description
- Calibration results with as-found and as-left data at no extra cost
Thanks to our accreditations and certifications, we can provide some of the industry’s most comprehensive torque calibrations.
Why Customers Choose MicronPA for Torque Calibration
- Fast turnaround times: On average, we complete a calibration request within five days. We aim to give you efficient results to help you meet tight deadlines and maintain productivity. For an extra fee, you can also request express shipping or rush order services to get results even sooner.
- Full price transparency: When we share one of our prices, we consider all the costs involved in the calibration process. Your quote will include the cost for adjustments and certifications to help you make an informed decision.
- Personalized customer service: We strive to make your experience with us convenient and simple. Our representatives focus on clear communication and fast response times to give you exceptional service.
With more than 30 years of experience in calibrations, we can provide the results and customer service your organization needs.
Request a Quote for Torque Calibration in PA, MD, VA and DC
You can find MicronPA’s full-service lab in York, PA, and mobile lab in Virginia Beach, VA. These locations allow us to provide customers in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC, with fast calibration services. Find out more about our capabilities by requesting a free quote.