Many industries rely on correct temperature readings for processes every day. If you’re working in a refinery, lab or manufacturing facility, you need to know that your digital thermometer is giving you accurate information. Investing in periodic thermometer calibration services will ensure your temperature readings are correct and contributing to high-quality processes.
MicronPA provides accredited digital thermometer inspection and calibration services. Our York, PA, lab adheres to the highest level of quality, as reflected in our American Association for Laboratory Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 standards. We guarantee quality and accuracy after we calibrate your measuring devices, and our choice of both on-site and pickup and delivery options ensures you get the quick, thorough calibration services you need.
Our Thermometer Calibration Services
We provide a wide variety of thermometer calibration services for applications in freezers, furnaces, the food industry and more. Our specific capabilities include:
- Infrared thermometer and blackbody calibration
- Liquid-in-glass thermometer calibration
- Chart recorder calibration
- Datalogger calibration
- Temperature meter calibration
- Temperature controller calibration
- And more
Our extensive temperature calibration equipment allows us to customize our services to meet your specific requirements. In addition to calibration services, we provide minor adjustments, cleaning and more. As a local company, we strive to serve other local businesses by providing the convenience of either servicing your instruments on-site or picking up your equipment and delivering it to you when the work is done.
Benefits of the Right Temperature Calibration Equipment
Some companies may try to calibrate their own thermometers. However, this requires you to know the appropriate standards, manufacturing guidelines, laboratory protocols and industrial processes. You need to achieve the correct ratio for an accurate reading, which has a much finer tolerance than the thermometer itself. Settling for “good enough” in this case could lead to a variety of issues ranging from product defects to liability claims.
We recommend leaving calibration to the experts who have the right temperature calibration equipment. This will ensure accurate, consistent readings, which will result in high quality control ratings and contribute to the safety of your facility. When you trust MicronPA with your digital thermometers, we’ll give you complete peace of mind about your readings and the quality of your products.
Why Choose MicronPA?
Choosing us for thermometer calibration services and more provides many benefits, including:
- Quick results: We know you need calibration results and certificates fast. Our goal is to help you keep working with minimal downtime. That’s why we provide on-site services, and we’ll work hard to help you avoid problematic delays.
- Supporting a local business: Our business is women- and minority-owned, and based right in York, PA. Trusting our temperature calibration equipment means you’re supporting another local business.
- Complete solutions: We provide more than just digital thermometer calibration services. We calibrate a wide variety of instruments, and we even offer maintenance solutions when something stops working.
- Industry-leading technology: You shouldn’t leave the calibration of your equipment up to chance. We use the best equipment available to assist clients in many industries with preventing significant testing errors.